Monday, December 11, 2006

Health Seminar and Christmas party


Our hands were full for the whole week. Most of our activities entailed me to work away from my computer and if I actually found the time to sit and type something, I just didn’t have enough energy to do it. My wife, me and some of our friends organized a health awareness seminar for the poor migrant workers from Myanmar. We hope that in our own small ways we are able to help them to live a better and healthier life. We also share with them the gospel, praying that they live their lives abundantly both physical and spiritual. Our day care ministry held our Christmas party there and our children presented special song numbers for the migrants. They enjoyed their time in the seminar and we prayed that somehow our efforts had helped them.

2 comments:

Cathrina said...

simply amazing blog...u guys did the best to remind what christmas is meant to be..to spread joy and bring smile..come over to my blog to celebrate christmas with my small family..

Joey said...

Hi Cathrina,

I just checked out your blog and it seems your profile is not available. I like to come over to your blog but I couldn't

Merry Christmas!