Friday, September 22, 2006

Changes in this Blog

There are changes in this blog for some reasons. A well meaning friend advised me not to put too "much" in this blog. And I believe he is right. I removed some of the page elements and pictures. Rest assured the updates and stories of God's faithfulness will continue. We want to thank our friends and people who emailed us and told us that they were blessed with some of the stories. I guess they still have to learn to put their comments on the blog. Thanks for the encouragement and appreciation. We know that we are not alone as we struggle culturally, emotionally, financially, physically and spiritually in the field. Thanks again.

Also I want to thank Jim Cortrill for featuring this blog in Missionary Blog Watch . Honestly, I wasn't expecting that this blog will be featured in his site much more my other blog. It's just feel good to know that we are not alone in the field and that we are part of a global effort (by God's power) to share the love of God for those who otherwise would have less chance of experiencing it.

No comments: