Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Compassion


Narlin is attending a Compassion seminar in a city 5 hours away. We are praying together with Angela that this seminar will be very useful for our children's ministry here.

I am left alone here in the house looking after the children and "supervising" their homeschooling. This time however, I found out that I can actually cook and wash clothes with Jillian.

Jared and I are still working to improve this blogspot. Uploading videos and experimenting on sharing some files we want to share to our family, friends and prayer partners back home. I hope we're doing it right. So far... so good.

Reuven got sick for a day with fever, colds and cough. I bought medicines from the drug store and I was thankful that the pharmacist there can speak good English. My training in Assist International Foundation is very useful in situation like this. What amazes me here is that the medicines are very chief. I bought three kinds of merdicine for only BHT120. Reuven is now doing well. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: